Monday, May 28, 2018

Why lonely?

Why is feedback necessary? I know my own worth, I don't need to worry about others opinions.  Maybe I just need to remind myself of what a cool gal I am.  Gardening with mom has been a lot of fun.  I've got a lot of cool paintings under my belt.  I've been a great artist, but I'm ready to go back to school.  I'm just plumb excited.  I've got to take my placement test to see what courses I can start off with. I'll be at WATC to start. I qualify for a Pell grant, which should cover most everything.  I may take out a loan to help cover the cost of housing and bills while I'm in school. I guess that's the plan. Thinking of going into microbiology, maybe forensics.  Not sure.  Big biology is fascinating too.
   Playing small? Shrinking away?  Who the fuck do you think you are, not sharing what's inside of you? I don't know why I'm scared.  Intimidated.  Worried they'll think lowly of me.  Lalanea told me the other day, that others opinions of me are none of my business.  I've been thinking about that a lot.  Maybe by putting myself out there, reaching out, coming to the crack... I'll help someone I didn't even know needed my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment