Monday, May 28, 2018

bloodwork meds

I guess when I got my bloodwork about a month ago, the numbers didn't look so great.  I started taking lovaza, which is pharmaceutical fish oil.  4 grams.  I had stopped taking it for a while there, so I have had a few bottles.  My doctor prescribes 2 grams a day, but after my cholesterol comes back next time and it has improved, I could ask to continue that dosage of the lovaza. Also taking turmeric with pepper, 3 500 mg caps and about 6 grams of vitamin c a day and 3 grams of lysine.  Lysine to help move molecules of cholesterol out of arteries and to places they can be utilized better. I'm trying.  Ideally, I'd need about 6 months to clear out my blood vessels and heal them and for cholesterol to be cleared out a bit more.  Oh coq10 too, along with spirulina.  And cut out the junk.  Empty calories. Coffeeee.  Nuts about coffee.  Could give it a little break. Weblog.  That's fair.  If only as a place for you to jump off from. A place of rememberance for you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment