Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Cats.

I've got Socks.  Curling up against me now.  There are two new kittens in the house.  What am I thinking?  How will I manage? That makes 6 cats.  They're mostly outside so it really feels like no big deal.  The more, the merrier, right?  Ha.  I don't know if the cats feel the same way. If they're getting on each other's nerves... what am I thinking?  Eh.  If I can extend a helping hand to better a life, take the opportunity. That's fair.  I mean, if you can't, you can't. But if you can, do.  We all make mistakes.  But saving a life should never be viewed as the wrong thing to do.  There will be plenty of food for all of us.  There's enough now.  Just keep believing there will be enough for everyone. Naive?  It's just a matter of getting healthy food into their hands.  Food forests. Permaculture yards.  Trees and vines teeming with food. Food everywhere.  It is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment