Monday, May 28, 2018

Sunday May 27th

I want to develop a relationship with my computer.  The kind I have with the phone.  Maybe not so acutely attached.. Phone addiction is tough, because saying you're addicted to the phone is like being addicted to knowledge, so it is only natural.  I feel I may be always reading something, learning.  I'm hearing all around me, to share my truth.  Well, what even is that? Sometimes I don't even know if what I'm remembering is real, or if my imagination is just coming up with different scenarios.  I've been rather selfish.  Prancing through life without a care in the world, without really considering the lives of others.  Being rather self-centered.
  I am horrified by everything Jean has been through.  Those poor girls.  Boys.  I've watched the Keepers so many times.  I just am compelled to help.  I don't know what to do really.  I just feel awful for the things she's been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment